Operations Manager of Back Office (USA Shift)
The Operation Manager of Back Office job involves dealing with various responsibilities and obligations. He is accountable to develop and maintain essential functional techniques and systems such as overall management of operations team and office. He has to ensure proper and smooth operations of the organization by employing the business established processes, this position involves entire back office operations of the company and reporting to President of the Organization, it’s an excellent Opportunity to Work for an USA Back Office Process. Candidates working in the Accounting, Finance & Operations Process having knowledge of managing people will be preferred, Out-of-the-box thinking to efficiently manage work, team participation are key qualities that we are looking for.
Task Source is a rapidly growing Business Process Outsourcing company in Indore, delivering Back Office Support, Data Entry, Book keeping & Accounting, IT Support, Website Development, Digital Marketing services to clients across diverse industries in US Market. Belgium Diamonds LLC, Belgium WebNet LLC, Belgium Properties LLC & Green Cars NY LLC are our Prime Business Associates, they are dealing in Wholesale Diamonds, Fine Watches, IT & Real Estate Since 1998, our Headquarter is in the heart of New York City’s famed Diamond District on 47th Street & India’s cleanest City Indore, Madhya Pradesh.
Experience: – Minimum 5 Years Management Experience
Salary Range: – 6,00,000-10,00,000 p.a.
Shift timing: – 7.30 PM to 3.30 AM IST i.e. USA Day Shift
Job Location & Office Address: – 705, Princes’ Business Skypark, Indore
Duties and Responsibilities –
- Manage a team of Back Office operations staff and ensure smooth running of the Backoffice, with Leadership quality and business attention.
- Should have managed multiple processes and ensured delivery of tasks within timelines, Decision-making capability and computer understanding.
- Should have exhibited excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills, a detail-oriented personality, and a collaborative spirit;
- Proven demonstration of ability to work with diverse team members and manage multiple and competing priorities, delegation of work to appropriate team members.
- Ensure ownership for workplace (resolution of all admin, tech issues, HR etc.)
- Set up and sustain a robust quality and training framework within departments & respective team members.
- Increase people engagement, ensure communication and feedback.
- Candidate should be proficient to create Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) to ensure Task performed as per the standard process.
- To follow quality processes thoroughly in all departments using checklist standards.
- Advanced computer literacy and proficiency with MS Office tools (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook).
- Managing and improving the functional processes, policies, and techniques in assistance of the company’s objective.
- Supervising Accounting, Finance and overall operations management and techniques of the entire Back Office.
- Excellent English verbal & written communication skills.
- A commitment to being attentive, persistent, and flexible.
Please share your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org