The Project Coordinator manages web development projects for our US based clients. candidate must have customer service experience, be able to capture client requirements and interface with the development team to meet or beat client expectations, the right candidate must be proficient in English, eloquent, and pay attention to detail.
Task Source is a rapidly growing Business Process Outsourcing company in Indore, delivering Back Office Support, Data Entry, Book keeping & Accounting, IT Support, Website Development, Digital Marketing services to clients across diverse industries in US Market. Belgium Diamonds LLC, Belgium WebNet LLC, Belgium Properties LLC & Green Cars NY LLC are our Prime Business Associates, they are dealing in Wholesale Diamonds, Fine Watches, IT & Real Estate Since 1998, our Headquarter is in the heart of New York City’s famed Diamond District on 47th Street & India’s cleanest City Indore, Madhya Pradesh.
Experience: – Minimum 1 Year
Salary Range: – 1,80,000-3,60,000 p.a.
Shift timing: – 10: 30 AM to 07:00 PM IST, 5 Days Working
Job Location & Office Address: – 701, 702, 703 Princes’ Business Skypark, Indore
Duties and Responsibilities –
- Communicate with clients and should be able to analyze & evaluate their requirements.
- Preparing project proposals, cost estimates and budgets, timelines and schedules.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Provide client support and handle client communications effectively.
- Manage projects and ensures that customer solutions are delivered on time, within scope/budget and to the required quality standards.
- Co-ordination with internal development/implementation team for necessary Documentation, Deliverables, Testing, and Go live activity.
- Co-ordination with Clients for timely Readiness of UAT and Production environment
- Liaison between the client and the team for the successful delivery of the project.
- Identify causes of potential project delays and ensure timely corrective action so as to ensure meeting of project deadlines agreed with customers.
- Collaborate effectively with the sales team to ensure the right distribution of resource allocation for ongoing and new projects.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in handling projects in website designing and development.
- Advanced computer literacy and proficiency with MS Office tools (MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint).
- Preference will be given to candidates who is familiar with Task Management & Customer support applications as Hubspot, Jira, Teamwork etc.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.