We are looking for a Cloud Server Architect, whose primary responsibility is to design and implement web server and database infrastructure services. The architect needs to guide in execution of Incident, Change, Release, Problem, Performance, and Availability Management. Apart from these tasks, Lead/support technical teams to architect, build, and deploy cloud solutions across public, private and hybrid cloud environments to support enterprise clients. Architects will work closely with other cloud teams, project managers, engineers, and other functions.
Task Source is a growth accelerating Business Process Outsourcing company located in Indore. It is known for delivering IT Support, Website Development, Digital Marketing, Bookkeeping, Accounting, Back Office Support, Data Entry services to clients across diverse sectors in the US Market. Belgium Diamonds LLC, Belgium WebNet LLC, Belgium Properties LLC, Belgium Times LLC & Green Cars NY LLC are our Prime Business Associates. Since 1988 they specialize in Wholesale Diamonds, Fine Watches, IT & Real Estate. We are headquartered in the heart of New York City’s famed Diamond District on 47th Street and function from a centrally located office in Indore, the cleanest city in India.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about:
- Knowledge of EA principles and methodologies.
- 6+ Experience with Linux Servers, Infrastructure, cloudFlare, CloudFront, Load Balancer, Platform Sizing, kubernetes Infrastructure, Gitlab infra and Cost Reduction.
- Possess any additional certifications for the cloud architect of distributed solutions on a leading cloud infrastructure platform such as:
- AWS/Google Cloud Platform Qualified Developer.
- Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect.
- Microservice Solutions Architect.
- Experience migrating or transforming legacy customer solutions to the kubernetes Infrastructure.